Keyword Analysis & Tracking
After working with many bloggers and receiving hundreds of questions regarding updating old content and tracking keywords, I decided to create a course dedicated solely to organizing, tracking and analyzing your rankings.
This course is for those who feel confident with their keyword research strategies but are often unsure of what to do next after that amazing piece of content goes live.
In Cooking With Keywords' Keyword Analysis & Tracking course, you will learn what tools to use to properly and efficiently track your top rankings. The course also covers how to analyze your rankings to help guide future updates and content ideas.
Tracking & Analyzing Keywords
You conduct proper keyword research and finally publish a new post! But what next?
It's vital to stay on top of your rankings after publishing new content and before updating old content. Knowing what keywords you are ranking for and where those rankings lie in Google can make or break a how successful a post is.
Preview The Curriculum
- Module 1: Intro To Keyword Tracking (6:19)
- Module 2: Why We Need To Track Keywords (6:39)
- Module 3: Tools For Tracking Keywords (31:01)
- Module 4: Understanding The SERPS (19:41)
- Module 5: Filtering & Exporting Keywords (25:20)
- Module 6: Knowing Which Keywords To Track First (28:13)
- Module 7: Analyzing The Rankings (Part 1) (21:05)
- Module 7: Analyzing The Rankings (Part 2) (9:33)
- Module 7: Analyzing The Rankings (Part 3) (22:35)
- Module 8: Tracking Your Rankings Afterwards (18:18)
- Module 9: Analyzing Keywords To Get NEW Content Ideas (15:41)
- Module 10: Evaluating Drops in Traffic (11:10)
- Module 11: Course Summary (5:01)